SKYTRAC is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the ACR Marketing Centre of Excellence (ACR MCoE) in scenic Kelowna, British Columbia.
This is a transformative opportunity to join a modern marketing team working on a global portfolio of aerospace technology companies that concentrate on solving complex problems in aviation.
Who We Are
The ACR MCoE is comprised of marketers, subject matter experts (SMEs), and sales executives focused on elevating the brand and market share of our group of companies. We pace the digital transformation, internal communications, sales enablement, content production, thought leadership, digital marketing, public relations, and competitive intelligence for our organizations. As leaders in our respective fields, our customers include some of the largest brands around the globe. Learn more about our organizations you’ll be working with: FreeFlight (freeflightsystems.com), SKYTRAC (skytrac.ca), Latitude (latitudetech.com), and Flight Data Systems (flightdata.aero).
Aim of the Position
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator with a minimum 24 months of industry experience to join our team. This position will work with the Head of Marketing to leverage advertising technologies and optimize advertising campaigns to achieve measurable results with tangible ROI metrics. The digital marketing coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing initiatives. As such, this role demands proficiency in data analysis, understanding of demand generation concepts, SEO, social media, PPC/programmatic advertising, Wordpress, and more. This role is both strategic and hands on. The role will have an active voice in the development of our lead generation and acquisition strategies, and will then own bringing those tactics to life in order to drive positive advertising ROI.
• Responsible for weekly reporting of digital marketing performance, ensuring that targets and budgets are maintained
• Collaborate with Content Marketing Coordinator to produce creative for digital campaigns
• Ensure company CRMs are accurate and up-to-date
• Stay abreast of and action online marketing and traffic acquisition strategies. This includes: search marketing (SEO, SEM), social media, display and email marketing
• Continually test and optimize acquisition channels, audiences, bidding strategies, targeting tactics, ad units, copy, and creative
• Set and monitor performance metrics and budgets for campaigns across all levels of the purchase funnel
• Support the build out of our digital marketing roadmap to increase reach, engagement, conversion, Cost per Lead, Cost per Acquisition, brand awareness, acquisition, and other such metrics
• Qualify incoming leads and manage nurture campaigns
• Support incoming RFPs as needed
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined experience
• Strong knowledge of social media and advertising techniques and tools
• Minimum 24 months of active, hands on digital marketing across search, paid social, display, and email marketing
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Working knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS systems
• Demonstrated experience with testing and optimizing digital advertising
• High expectations of self and team
• Experience with Excel
• Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and other analytics platforms
• (Bonus) Aerospace experience considered an asset
• (Bonus) Enterprise B2B experience considered an asset
• Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision)
• Financially strong organization with strong vision and opportunities for career growth
• Yearly compensation reviews
• Regular onsite and offsite employee events hosted by the Social Committee
• Unlimited coffee and pop
• Numerous restaurants, convenience stores, and more located on our campus
• Opportunity to work in the aerospace industry
• Yearly trip to leading marketing conference
• Supportive environment for lifelong learning
Please submit resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com.