Senior iOS Mobile Application Developer
The Senior iOS Mobile Application Developer will play a leadership role in developing mobile applications that enable our customers to safely and efficiently operate their aircraft. Our mobile applications allow customers to view their aircraft fleet activity, communicate between aircraft and operations centers and review weather reports. Join us as we develop a new array of services supported by a new generation of satellite technology with high bandwidth IP capabilities. Reporting to the Enterprise Software Manager, the successful candidate will be the technical lead on mobile development projects supported by our software development, project management and test teams.
We are looking for:
- A BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a hands-on developer
- 3-5 years of experience with iOS app development using Swift, and ideally some experience with Ionic.
- A thorough knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Some exposure to backend development and ability to contribute to distributed systems design
- Strong leadership and mentoring abilities
- Experience with UX and UI design principles
- Familiarity with preparing requirements and design documentation
You will stand out if you:
- Have technical leadership experience
- Have knowledge and experience of satellite networks and mobile communications
- Have experience working with an ISO9001/AS9100 quality system
What we offer:
- Work with a highly skilled team on a wide range of fascinating technical challenges
- A highly competitive compensation & benefits package
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Support for training and continuing professional development
If you have a commitment to quality and eye for detail and can effectively communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, then we would encourage you to apply today.